* Morning Artillery Display and Afternoon Battle with Hundred's of
Knights in armour, plus a Grand Parade each afternoon
* Knights Jousting (twice per day) and Horseback Skill-at-Arms Shows
* Archery Tournament - traditional longbow, handbow and crossbow
* Colourful Medieval Living History tents will be placed all around the
grounds. Medieval and Craft & Retail Traders Market.
re-enactors demonstrating their skills (at a safe distance behind rope
* Devilstick Peat, Puppet Shows, Theatre Shows, Minstrels,
Dance, Music & Drummers.
* Have-a-go activities for children and adults,
including archery, axe throwing, blacksmithing, calligraphy, chain mail,
copper bowls making and much more
* Food Traders and Bars serving
local ales and mead.
* Day Entry and Weekend Camping and Glamping in
fully furnished Bell tents or Medieval marquees